Ladies and Guys

A thousand apologies. This is Swagat here. I am back for good. One fine day, I went missing from my fledgling blog, and left you all, my faithful and beloved readers, in the lurch.

Now, I am not ashamed to say this, but I had abandoned all hope of ever coming back. You see, I was suffering from acute writer's block. Of course, it wasn't cute for you lot (How many times have we heard that joke now? Stop it!) as you patiently logged into A-R waiting for a post, which of course, was not there. I sat in a corner whimpering away to glory, when it became clear to me that I had hit a thick reinforced concrete Great Wall of China sized writer's block.

Then, two things happened. First, I started thinking about the adventures of a friend of mine. He has been in some amazing situations all through his life. Why not write about him? (After taking permission obviously. He's the sort of chap you take permission from before speaking anything about.) And secondly, said friend took over my blog and posted! From my blog! Blaming me of abandoning all you wonderful people. I, being the tactically brilliant Bihari I am (What? You never heard of the kind? Preposterous!), confronted him. "Man, why did you post from my blog?" I must tell you, faithful readers, that his response shattered my complacency. Apparently, he was going to keep posting till he managed to bring me out of my apathy. He calls it the 'Shock Till Aww' strategy. There still is a draft about a World War between Dogs and Langurs lurking in the background. Mind-numbing!

Well, his strategy seems to have worked all right. I will post regularly now. I plan to bring to light this man's deeds. Allow me to search for a worthy opener, wherein I can introduce him to you formally.

0 comments: